All foreigners visiting India (on Medical Visa), within 14 days of arrival are required to get registered with the Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) so as to ease your agreement registration process. Vamsam Fertility Research Centre assists with all documents and formalities required so that you have a hassle-free process. Embassies / Consulates of most countries are located in Chennai, thus ensuring easy facilitation and completion of process in a shorter time as compared to other cities. Some embassies are in Delhi and we will help to forward the documents.
The Vamsam Fertility Research Centre Overseas Patient Care team will respond with following details
• Answers to all preliminary queries by the patients
• Approximate Cost estimate for the treatment
• Approximate Duration of treatment
• Available In patient Accommodation & Canteen Facilities
• Availability of Guest House or Rented House & Approximate Rent
• The Foreign Patient shall have to get the Medical VISA and confirms their visit schedule. You can apply for medical visa at
• On their Visit the Coordinator shall verify the passport & Medical VISA for correctness so that their registration with the Foreigner’s Regional Registeration Office is hassle free.
• The Visitors shall have to register their name with the Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office (FRRO).
• For extension of Medical VISA the same procedure is followed in addition to that the documents are to be forwarded to the bureau of immigration and further to the consulate
Get in Touch with Us
Get your doubts cleared by our doctors. Feel free to ask any question.