Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme in Reproductive Medicine
Affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University
DURATION OF THE COURSE : 2 Years
NO.OF SEATS : 2
ADMISSION TO POST-DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME (IN SUB-SPECIALITY) COURSE:
The admission for the Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme is twice in a year (i.e.,) 1st January and 1st July.
- Admission on 1st January – 31st January is the last date for Registration
- Admission on 1st July – 31st July is the last date for Registration
Cut off dates being 31st January and 31st July. The Institution can opt for 2 students for particular Post-Doctoral Fellowship programme in an academic year :- either both together in January /July sessions or 1 candidate for each session (January or July). However ,the total number of candidates per institution per course shall not exceed 2 per academic year.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Candidates who have passed Medical Post Graduate Clinical Courses and Super – Specialty degree courses recognized by the Medical Council of India are only eligible to join in Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme.This includes MD, DM, MS, MCH & DNB.
- FRCS, MRCP, MRCS, FRACS & AB of concerned specialty are also eligible to join Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programmes.
- Candidates who have obtained P.G. degree recognized by the university, but who come from universities within India, but outside the state of Tamilnadu will have to produce migration certificate from their qualifying universities.
- Candidates who have studied in foreign countries (outside India) and passed Medical P.G. Diploma in Clinical Courses are eligible to join in Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme upon producing the following certificates.
- The Equivalent certificate issued by the Medical Council of India, New Delhi.
- Temporary Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India, New Delhi.
- Migration certificate from the university where Post Graduate degree was obtained.
+91 96 26 02 33 44